10 Jun Java-JEE Developer M/W
All year round, NSIS recruits young graduates throughout France. Many job opportunities are available on permanent contracts.
The company’s hiring policy is an open policy to the study of diversified profiles, the potential of each can be put to the service of common projects. A JAVA/J2EE training cycle is offered as soon as you join the company. Java is a programming language that mainly allows you to create objects and develop client/server applications.
Profiles sought :
Beginner engineers, or Master 2 scientists with basic knowledge of JAVA/JEE or Sharepoint development, .NET, development language C or C #. You have put your knowledge into practice during your internships or final projects, you are looking for a first experience in a company, you are motivated, you have a sense of communication and team spirit. You have a good level of oral and written English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Carry out technical analyses according to the specifications proposed by the project manager
- Design the technical part of a website according to the instructions in the specifications
- Develop applications
- Develop scheduled task programs
- Update the different pages and applications according to the customer’s requests
- Participate in the test and acceptance phases
- Participate in evolutionary and corrective maintenance
- Do weekly and monthly reporting
- You are passionate about new technologies, you are passionate about software development, you know the basics on at least one programming language and on the functioning of databases.
- You are curious, you read articles written by other passionate developers, you consult articles or forums on the Internet, etc.
- You are reactive, autonomous and rigorous, you have team spirit and a sense of communication.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
- Because we cultivate team spirit to create strong links between Managers and Consultants.
- Because we take the time to share by offering you the opportunity to participate in social events (Afterwork, Workshops, Marathons, Company Parties, etc.).
- Because we are open to studying all talent.