10 Jun Research engineer beginner M/W
You have a higher education diploma (BAC +4/5) in engineering school or scientific university cycle (mathematics, higher/secondary maths, physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology or electronics, mechatronics, econometrics, mechanics, etc.).
You want to use your potential to train and integrate the world of work in a dynamic and promising sector.
After the training, you work in the Research and Development department with one of our clients in the tertiary sector, you are supervised by a project manager and you work as part of a team in project mode.
In relation to the project management, on the basis of the technical and functional specifications you will be responsible for:
- Develop software components in compliance with standards and procedures
- Participate in the test and acceptance phase
- Manage anomalies and fixes
- Participate in the production launch
Your human and relational qualities, your taste for challenge.
Why join us?
- Because we cultivate team spirit to create strong links between Managers and Consultants.
- Because we take the time to share by offering you the opportunity to participate in social events (Afterwork, Workshops, Marathons, Company Parties, etc.).
- Because we are open to studying all talent.