10 Jun Mainframe research engineer confirmed M/W
As part of our development and to support the transformation of the information systems of our CAC 40 corporate customers, we are recruiting several experienced Mainframe design engineers.
You will participate in large-scale projects at the heart of information systems in the Bank/Insurance/Pension Fund/Planning sector (BNP Paribas, Société Générale, AXA, Crédit Agricole, etc.).
As part of your assignment, you will be responsible for drafting functional and technical specifications, unit development and testing, participating in the acceptance and production phases, and working closely with MOA.
We will support you in the development and evolution of your skills by offering you additional training throughout your assignments.
- You have a higher education diploma (BAC +4/5) university degree or engineering school.
- You are familiar with IBM mainframe technologies (Cobol, CICS, DB2, JCL, SQL, PACBASE).
- You have a first successful experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar position in the Banking or Insurance sector and would like to move to an Analyst or Project Manager position.
- You like teamwork, you have a sense of service, you adapt easily to different assignments.
Why join us?
- Because we cultivate team spirit to create strong links between Managers and Consultants.
- Because we take the time to share by offering you the opportunity to participate in friendly events (Afterwork, Workshops, Marathons, Company Parties).
- Because we are open to studying all talent.