10 Jun Experienced JAVA/JEE Consultant M/W
We are recruiting several experienced JAVA/JEE Consultants to accompany us with our clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Carry out technical analyses according to the specifications proposed by the project manager
- Design the technical part of a website according to the instructions in the specifications
- Develop applications
- Develop scheduled task programs
- Update the different pages and applications according to the customer’s requests
- Participate in the test and acceptance phases
- Participate in evolutionary and corrective maintenance
- Do weekly and monthly reporting
BAC +5 training
You have a first successful experience in JAVA/JEE development, you are looking for a new job opportunity in object design and development, you master JAVA/JEE technologies and associated technical environments (Struts, JFS, Hibernate, Spring, Liferay, JBoss, Eclipse, Talend). You have a good level of English, you are autonomous and creative. After joining the team, you will thrive on large scale projects.
You are reactive, autonomous and rigorous, you have team spirit and a sense of communication.
Why join us?
Because we cultivate team spirit to create strong links between Managers and Consultants.
Because we take the time to share by offering you the opportunity to participate in social events (Afterwork, Workshops, Marathons, Company Parties, etc). Because we are open to studying all talent.